GET TO KNOW OUR TEAM
Exceptional People. Extraordinary Results.
Guzel Commercial Group is made up of a group of passionate people who are dedicated to making us be the best Commercial Real Estate Development Firm. Exceptionally talented, creative people are at the heart of what makes this such a great company work within all your future projects. Get to know these individuals below.
1987 – Texas A&M University, BA Electrical Engineering. 9 yrs - Executive Manager, 15 years of real estate investment analysis and ownership. Licensed Residential Loan Officer. All around Bad Ass, AKA “Velvet Hammer”.
A executive business consultant in Austin, Texas. Sales, marketing, business and product development, and operations professional experienced in developing products, accounts, and markets; in negotiating partnership and supply agreements; and in growing profitable business lines. Been closing deals and project management for more than 25 years knows the importance of project team culture, time management and open communication. He has the knowledge and ability to assist through the project life cycle with ease and will be at the forefront of all risk mitigations.
experience analyzing demographic, economic, lifestyle, and real estate market trends
use informed data analytics to help institutional, private and angel investors create and implement top performing portfolios.
experience monitoring and evaluating strategic real estate and business trends — leverage these insights to define and execute a successful direction for your firm, portfolios, and projects.
For more information about our team members, please get in touch directly.
Business Development/Government Relations
Strong relationships with city staff and officials with experience working in Williamson, Bastrop and Hays counties as well as COA.
• Campaign Manager for Leander 2018 Mayor and 2 City Council Members. Marci Cannon/Troy Hill/Christine Sederquist.
• Negotiated terms, space planning, build out and property management for over 159k SF of lease space.
• Managed $5M in personal transactions that include buy, sell and leasing of residential and commercial property.
• Lead Agent / Project Manager $ 52M of land development listings
• Attended development and City Council meetings. Project Manager of land maintenance contractors, surveyors, environmental, civil engineers and other partners.
• Developed start-up and scaling cost estimates for business plans proposed to investors, builders and
• Generated dramatic improvements across the entire sales cycle, including prospecting, conversion and contract negotiation. Site Selection Clients: